Vision: To establish a world-class dispute resolution service within community schemes.
Mission: To facilitate and maintain a world-class dispute resolution service to promote good governance of community schemes by providing education and training to all relevant stakeholders.
- Key Priorities:
- To establish a world-class dispute resolution service within community schemes characterised by organisational excellence and a conducive organisational culture.
- To promote good governance of community schemes by developing and implementing appropriate guidelines to enhance stability and harmonious relations amongst the parties.
- To roll-out massive educational campaigns to educate and train stakeholders within community schemes and the public at large.
- To enhance community schemes tenure as an alternative tenure option, and
- To develop and implement appropriate organisational systems, controls and measures to enhance financial, economic and organisational efficiency.