The position reports to the Executive Manager: Corporate Affairs.
Key Performance Areas:
• Develop policies, processes, and standard operating procedures relating to own area of specialization.
• Manage stakeholder relations and enhance the CSOS profile with external publics and media.
• Manage media, including social media platforms, ensuring prompt and positive responses thereto.
• Provide specialist input in the development of Marketing and Communication Operational Plans and the Organisational Strategy.
• Execute work plans in accordance with Operational Plans.
• Produce reports against the implementation of work plans.
• Respond to audit findings with complete evidence, on time.
• Implement documented data management practices.
• Comply with policies and procedures in the unit.
• Oversee the communication processes of the CSOS.
• Management of the CSOS ’Contact Centers.
• Keeping up to date with new developments and changes in own field and within CSOS.
• Sharing new information and best practice trends with colleagues.
• Proactively introduce improvement opportunities in line with best practices to optimise organisational success.
• Partner with management to optimise productivity and teamwork effectiveness.
• Maintain ownership for own work, performance management, and development.
• Maintain open and honest communication.
• Engage in problem-solving and continuous improvement processes to optimise output of the area.
Enquiries: Ms. Lindi Sibiya, Human Resources Manager, tel. (010) 593-0533.
Background checks on the preferred candidates will be conducted prior to an appointment.
Applications, including a covering letter and accompanied by a CV and certified copies of qualifications, must be addressed to the Human Resources Manager, Ms. Lindi Sibiya and e-mailed to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 4 June 2021
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Applicants who do not receive any response within 4 weeks of the closing date must regard their applications as unsuccessful.
• A bachelors’ degree with a postgraduate qualification in Marketing/Communications/Public Relations.
• A total of 7 years of working experience, 3 of which must be at a supervisory level.
• Must have worked as a Manager Marketing and Communications.
• Extensive knowledge of internal communications processes, policies, and procedures.
• Experience in working with government or government agencies will be beneficial.
• Media management skills.
• Knowledge and an in-depth understanding of new digital media.
• High-level written communication skills.
• Advanced MS Office skills.
• Excellent speaking and presentation skills.
• Public Relations skills.