The Community Schemes Ombud Service Act (Act 9 of 2011) was promulgated on 11 June 2011 and provides for the establishment of the Community Schemes Ombud Service (“CSOS”) as a public entity. The CSOS has been classified as a Schedule 3A Public Entity in terms of the Public Finance Management Act (Act No.1 of 1999) (PFMA).
This position will be reporting to the Office Manager: WC
• Grade 12 qualification
• Diploma in office administration, certificate in data capturing or equivalent would be added as an advantage.
• Knowledge of customer service
• Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Planning and organising skills
• Computer skills
• Analytical skills
• Innovative skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Attention to detail.
• Honesty and Integrity.
Key Perfomance Areas
• Administration and filing
• To register and capture all new applications to dispute resolution on the case management system accurately and correctly
• Opening of new files
• Issuing of payment letter to complaints
• Liaison with complainants regarding their application
• Responding to telephone and email queries
• Filing of all finalised applications
• General office support services to the department
Enquiries: Ms. Lindi Sibiya, Human Resources Manager, tel. (010) 593-0533.
Background checks on the preferred candidates will be conducted prior to an appointment.
Applications, including a covering letter and accompanied by a CV and certified copies of qualifications, must be addressed to the Human Resources Manager, Ms. Lindi Sibiya and e-mailed to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 30 August 2021
Applicants who do not receive any response within 4 weeks of the closing date must regard their applications as unsuccessful.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.