Reporting to the Office Manager, the cleaner will be responsible for cleaning and food services to the Western Cape regional office.
• Maintain a clean and healthy working environment;
• Cleaning of the kitchen, food preparation areas, sculleries, and boardrooms;
• Provide food services and stocktaking as well as stock control;
• Assisting at the reception area;
• Provide general office support service and cleaning toilets.
• 2+ years of cleaning and food services support, plus general office work
• Knowledge of general office protocols and conduct
• Knowledge of hygiene and catering etiquette
• Knowledge of customer service
For a more detailed advert, please visit the careers section of www.csos.org.za
Enquiries: Ms. Lindi Sibiya, Human Resources Manager, tel. (010) 593-0533.
Applications, including a cover letter, a CV and certified copies of qualifications and ID, must be addressed to the Human Resources Manager, Ms. Lindi Sibiya and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.