The Community Schemes Ombud Service Act (Act 9 of 2011) was promulgated on 11 June 2011 and provides for the establishment of the Community Schemes Ombud Service (“CSOS”) as a public entity. The CSOS has been classified as a Schedule 3A Public Entity in terms of the Public Finance Management Act (Act No.1 of 1999) (PFMA).
Gauteng Regional Office
Qualification and experience required
• National Diploma or Degree in Public Administration or equivalent qualification.
• Computer literacy.
• Creative and analytical thinking skills.
• Good communication skills (written and verbal).
• Good reporting skills.
• Good telephone etiquette.
• Time-Management and Organizational skills.
• 1- year relevant experience
• Deadline focused.
• Strong work ethic.
• Team player.
• Basic administrative functional knowledge (typing and filing).
The candidate should possess the following attributes:
• Attention to detail.
• Honesty and Integrity.
Key duties attached to post:
• Render administrative support to the Dispute Resolution Department.
• Record applicants’ complaints.
• Conduct telephonic follow-up with the complaints.
• Printing and opening of case files.
• Ensuring that the files are handed-in for assessment.
• Assisting with the maintenance of case files.
• Sending out payment letters.
• Receive and attend to walk-ins’ applicants.
• Relief to the receptionist.
• Set matters down for Conciliation and Adjudications.
Duration: 3 Months.
Enquiries: Mr. Minkateko Shipalane, Human Resources Administrator, tel. (010) 593-0533.
Background checks on the preferred candidates will be conducted prior to an appointment.
Applications, including a covering letter and accompanied by a CV and certified copies of qualifications, must be addressed to the Executive Manager: Corporate Affairs, Mr. Lesiba Seshoka and e-mailed to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 11 November 2021
Applicants who do not receive any response within 4 weeks of the closing date must regard their applications as unsuccessful.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.