The Community Schemes Ombud Service Act (Act 9 of 2011) was promulgated on 11 June 2011 and provides for the establishment of the Community Schemes Ombud Service (“CSOS”) as a public entity. The CSOS has been classified as a Schedule 3A Public Entity in terms of the Public Finance Management Act (Act No.1 of 1999) (PFMA).
Qualification and experience required:
• Recognised National Diploma or equivalent qualification (minimum).
• HR specific qualification (preferred).
• 1-year relevant experience.
• Planning and Organising skills
• Computer skills
• Analytical skills
• Innovative skills
• MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
The candidate should possess the following attributes:
• Good communication skills.
• Good writing skills.
Key duties attached to post:
• To provide comprehensive, effective and efficient human resources administrative support to the Human Resources Manager.
• To undertake specific HR work programs and projects as determined by the Human Resources Manager.
• Assisting with the implementation of all HR policies, processes and procedures.
• Create inventory of all HR tools, policies and procedures.
• Assist in the planning and implementation of effective recruiting and selection of staff.
• Facilitate the advertising, interviewing and selection process.
• Update personnel files and all HR-related forms and documents.
• To monitor and manage the personnel files contents checklists.
• Updating employee records when employee status changes.
• Assisting with other HR-related record-keeping, compliance and operational functions, such as report generation (headcount, etc).
• To ensure that all the financial compliance issues (leave, payroll, incoming and outgoing staff) are completed monthly, as required.
Duration: 3 Months.
Enquiries: Mr. Minkateko Shipalane, Human Resources Administrator, tel. (010) 593-0533.
Background checks on the preferred candidates will be conducted prior to an appointment.
Applications, including a covering letter and accompanied by a CV and certified copies of qualifications, must be addressed to the Executive Manager: Corporate Affairs, Mr. Lesiba Seshoka and e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 11 November 2021
Applicants who do not receive any response within 4 weeks of the closing date must regard their applications as unsuccessful.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.