The position reports to the Manager: Planning and Strategy
• Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Public Management, Statistics, Commerce, Monitoring and Evaluation and Economics.
• A minimum of 1-year related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience and knowledge of Information Management.
• knowledge of government wide plan policies, monitoring and evaluation practices, relevant government policies and regulations, programme and project planning and implementation.
• The applicant must have experience in working with performance information, organisational reporting on Strategic Plans, Annual Performance Plans and Operational plans.
• The applicant must be deadline driven, a good communicator (verbal and written) and be computer literate (MS Office programs) with good presentation and facilitation skills.
• The applicant must be willing to occasionally travel and must thus possess a valid driver’s license.
Key Performance Areas:
• The incumbent will be responsible to develop monitoring and evaluation frameworks and guidelines related to programme interventions.
• Support and evaluate Organisational plans to improve the achievability and reliability in line with government priorities.
• Coordinating the development and ensure timeous submission of the four quarterly performance report and Annual report of the department to the Executive Authority and oversight bodies.
• Facilitate the development and maintenance of the information system that supports the performance of the Organisation.
• Facilitate the implementation of service excellence model across the Entity. Coordinate evaluation studies to enhance efficiency during implementation. Supervision of staff.
Duration: 12 months
Enquiries: Ms Lindi Sibiya, Human Resources Manager, tel. (010) 593-0533.
Applications, including a covering letter accompanied by a CV and certified copies of qualifications and relevant documents, must be addressed to the Human Resources Manager, Ms Lindi Sibiya, and e-mailed to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 19 November 2020