The Community Schemes Ombud Service Act (Act 9 of 2011) was promulgated on 11 June 2011 and provides for the establishment of the Community Schemes Ombud Service (“CSOS”) as a public entity. The CSOS has been classified as a Schedule 3A Public Entity in terms of the Public Finance Management Act (Act No.1 of 1999) (PFMA).
Job location: Head Office
• Secretarial qualification.
• Diploma in Administration (preferred).
• Computer literate.
• Planning and organizing skills.
• Computer skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Honesty and Integrity.
• Organisational / business awareness.
• Impact and Influence.
Key duties attached to post:
• Provide administrative support to the Executive Corporate Affairs / business unit.
• Adherence to organisational policies and procedures.
• Undertake administrative functions for projects, as instructed by the Executive Corporate Affairs.
• Maintain the Corporate Affairs Department’s files and documents.
Duration: 6 Months
Enquiries: Mr. Minkateko Shipalane and Ms. Selloane Makau, tel. (010) 593-0533.
Background checks on the preferred candidates will be conducted prior to an appointment.
Applications, including a covering letter and accompanied by a CV and certified copies of qualifications, must be addressed to the Executive Manager: Corporate Affairs, Mr. Lesiba Seshoka and e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 14 December 2021
Applicants who do not receive any response within 4 weeks of the closing date must regard their applications as unsuccessful.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.