The Community Schemes Ombud Service Act (No. 9 of 2011), which was assented to by the President on the 11th of June 2011, and promulgated on the 7th of October 2016, provides for the establishment of the Community Schemes Ombud Service (CSOS) as a public entity. The CSOS has been classified as a Schedule 3A Public Entity in terms of the Public Finance Management Act (Act No.1 of 1999) (PFMA).
This position will be reporting to the Facilities Manager.
• Matric or equivalent qualification.
• Computer literate.
• Being able to operate a switchboard.
• Telephone etiquette.
• One to two years’ receptionist experience.
• Experience in executing administration functions.
Key Performance Areas
• Operating a switchboard.
• Answer telephones, transferring calls, as necessary and manage faxes.
• Receiving, greeting visitors, and escorting them to the relevant office.
• Perform general administrative functions such as filing, scanning
• photocopying, capturing and typing.
• Manage and maintain reception area.
• Manage and order unit stationery when required.
• Arrange catering for meetings.
• Follow up on deliveries.
• Play assistance role to staff in building where you are based.
• Event coordination, both internally and externally.
• Handling queries and complaints via phone, email, and general correspondence
Required Skills, Competencies and Attributes
• Attention to detail.
• Honesty and Integrity.
Duration: 6 Months.
Enquiries: Ms Lindi Sibiya, Human Resources Manager, tel. (010) 593-0533.
Background checks on the preferred candidates will be conducted prior to an appointment.
Applications, including a covering letter and accompanied by a CV and certified copies of qualifications, must be addressed to the Human Resources Manager, Ms. Lindi Sibiya and e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 9 July 2021
Applicants who do not receive any response within 4 weeks of the closing date must regard their applications as unsuccessful.