The position reports to the Manager: Planning and Strategy
• National Senior Certificate
• Public Administration, Public Management, Development studies Degree.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Strategy and organizational performance management environment
• Time-Management and Organizational Skills
• Analytical thinking as well as negotiating and facilitating skills; Strategic thinker, and ability to drive projects and programmes to the point of conclusion.
• Extensive knowledge of applicable policies and procedures; Management principles; of Public Service planning and M&E procedures.
• Knowledge of computerized monitoring and evaluation systems
• Basic administrative functional knowledge (typing and filing).
Key Performance Areas:
• Developing DOC’s 5-year strategic plan and 3-year annual performance plans.
• Facilitate and coordinate operational planning sessions for the department.
• Develop and review planning indicators and ensure that outputs are aligned to indicator.
• Facilitate and coordinate performance review sessions of the Entity.
• Develop guidelines and procedures for strategic, operational planning and reporting.
• Co-ordinate, advice and liaise with line managers on strategic and operational planning principles and activities.
• Review planning templates and ensure alignment to National Treasury framework.
Duration: 12 months
Enquiries: Ms Lindi Sibiya, Human Resources Manager, tel. (010) 593-0533.
Applications, including a covering letter accompanied by a CV and certified copies of qualifications and relevant documents, must be addressed to the Human Resources Manager, Ms Lindi Sibiya, and e-mailed to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 19 November 2020