This position will be reporting to the Supply Chain Manager.
Handle correspondence and enquiries relating to the Supply Chain Management Unit.
• Maintain the Unit’s records and files.
• Assist in producing the Unit’s reports.
• Prepare the Unit’s meeting agendas and minute taking.
• Assist with database development and maintenance.
• Work closely with the Acquisition Specialist on administrative issues pertaining to the Unit.
• Provide administrative support for the implementation of bid processes and procedures including the development, evaluation, and adjudication of bids contract management.
• Handle invitations and logistics of supply chain management and committee meetings.
• Handle quantity management aspects pertaining to the receipt of goods procured by the organization.
• Handle the receipt and recording of invoices and other documents by the Supply Chain Management Unit.
• Maintain records of relevant declarations and conflicts of interest.
• Work closely with the Projects Unit on administrative aspects of projects-related procurement.
• Perform all functions as delegated by the Supply Chain Management Unit.
• National Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain Management/Logistics
• 3-5 years’ experience working in a supply chain.
• Knowledge of bids and RFQ processes is a must.
• Good writing skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good telephone etiquette.
For a more detailed advert, please visit the careers section of www.csos.org.za
Enquiries: Ms. Lindi Sibiya, Human Resources Manager, tel. (010) 593-0533.
Applications, including a cover letter, a CV and certified copies of qualifications and ID, must be addressed to the Human Resources Manager, Ms. Lindi Sibiya and e-mailed to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 26 February 2020
Should you not hear from us within a period of 2 months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.