- Provide an alternative dispute resolution service;
- Regulate, monitor and quality assure all community schemes governance documentation;
- Provide training for conciliators, adjudicators and other employees of the CSOS; and
- We are the custodians of, preserve and provide public access (electronically or by other means) to schemes governance documentation.
- Promote good governance of community schemes;
- Provide education, information, documentation and other such services as may be required to raise awareness to owners, occupiers, executive committees and other persons or entities who have rights and obligations in community schemes, as regards those rights and obligations;
- Deal with any matters as may be necessary to give effect to the objectives of this CSOS Act.