Lodge a Dispute

Have an unresolved complaint?

Any person in a community scheme may lodge an application to the CSOS if such person is a party to or is materially affected by a dispute.

An application can be made to the CSOS in respect of the following:

  1. Financial issues
  2. Behavioral issues
  3. Scheme governance issues
  4. The conduct of and/or resolution of association meetings
  5. Management service issues
  6. Works pertaining to private and common areas
  7. General and other issues

Please note that before you can make an application to the CSOS, a formal written complaint must be lodged with the community scheme concerned.